Excellent skilled nursing care
Our Medicare-certified Pavilion has an outstanding reputation as the standard of excellence for short-term and outpatient rehabilitation and long-term care services. We provide skilled nursing, short-term inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation, Alzheimer’s and dementia care, respite care and hospice and palliative care.
We accept qualified HMOs, Medicare and/or private payment, with services charged per diem. The Pavilion is not a Medicaid provider. We offer direct admission with no entrance fee.
Board-certified physicians, dieticians, registered nurses, nurse practitioners and therapists care for residents as if they were their own family members. WESTMED, the Westchester Medical Group, has an on-site office providing access to multi-practice medical providers, a pharmacy and urgent care services.
Services and amenities include:
- Available for short-term and outpatient rehabilitation and long-term care to Osborn residents and non-residents; Osborn residents have priority access
- Beautifully furnished all-private rooms, each with a private half bathroom and Wi-Fi access
- An on-site medical director board certified in geriatric medicine supported by an assistant medical director, a geriatrician, and a nurse practitioner
- 24/7 care by registered nurses and trained staff
- State-of-the-art wellness and activity programs
- 3 meals daily in an elegant dining room or in-room dining services
- Housekeeping and laundry services
Learn more about health services at The Osborn.