Short-term and outpatient rehabilitation, plus skilled nursing care
You’ll have everything you need to recuperate, gain strength, and get back to feeling fine and functioning at your best when you return home. We provide Medicare-certified short-term inpatient rehabilitation, and outpatient rehabilitation with a doctor’s prescription for adults age 21 and older. Services are available with direct admittance and no entrance fee. Residents in independent living, assisted living and The H.O.P.E. Center for Memory Care have priority access to The Pavilion.
You’ll appreciate the spacious private rooms with beautiful views, delicious chef-prepared meals, and conveniences such as Wi-Fi and flat panel TVs. Our Rehabilitation Center is a bright and welcoming place.
Staff provides speech, physical and occupational therapies to optimize function, especially after orthopedic surgery, stroke or hospitalization for neurological, cardiac, pulmonary or complex medical conditions. In addition to speech and swallowing issues, our speech and language pathologist is certified in Lee Silverman Voice Therapy for Parkinson’s disease.
To restore functional abilities, you will have a customized plan developed by our specialized team consisting of a Medical Director, who is a board-certified geriatric care physician, nurses, certified nurse assistants and professional therapists. The Director of Rehabilitation is a board-certified geriatric clinical specialist. Here, therapists understand the challenges of rehab, and are always compassionate, patient and kind, showing each person the respect and dignity they deserve.
The Rehabilitation Center features the latest equipment and technologies, including:
- Hydro Track that combines benefits of a treadmill and buoyancy, resistance and heat of water
- Elite Cardiac Walker for enhanced support with exercises soon after hospital discharge
- Pro Gym for building fitness and strength
- Fluidotherapy machine to apply dry heat and massage
- Biodex Gait Trainer treadmill and Unweighing System for walking with partial weight-bearing
- Parallel bars, treadmills, balance boards
- Full kitchen and bathroom to help patients learn to function in their own homes
View a virtual tour of the Rehabilitation Center.
Learn more about rehabilitation at The Osborn.