At The Osborn, independent living means an active lifestyle without the daily responsibilities that come with owning a home. You can spend your time any way you choose, with peace of mind.
For your health
Routine health services are available through an on-site office of the Westchester Medical Group, WESTMED. They also have a primary office and Urgent Care Center next door.
If needed, you’ll have priority access to The Osborn Pavilion Skilled Nursing Center and Osborn Home Care services.
Services and amenities include:
- Opportunities abound for a lively social life with residents who have myriad interests and life experiences
- Meal plan with choice of 30 or 15 meals each month in three beautiful and varied dining rooms
- Active residents association, committees and resident involvement in programs
- Underground parking for apartments; private, attached garage with each Garden Home
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
- Rye Golf Club, located a mile from campus, open to membership for Osborn and Rye residents
- Outdoor putting green and billiards room
- Perennial garden, expansive lawns and walking trails
- Two on-site libraries, part of the Westchester County library system
- On-site bank, computer center and one beauty salon and barbershop
We’re happy to tell you more about independent living in Sterling Park at The Osborn.