Assisted Living in Westchester County, Rye, NY
Assistance for maximum independence.
Access to New York state-licensed assisted living in Westchester County, NY, is available by direct admission or transition from independent living and The Pavilion skilled nursing. Your monthly service fee covers your apartment, care, three meals a day, services and amenities. Assisted living has no entrance fee.
Our dedicated team of professionals ensures your physical, social, intellectual and spiritual needs are met. We promote maximum independence, health and safety. If needed, you may also receive additional personal care services from Osborn Home Care.
See our apartment floor plans.
- Stimulating social activities and care services support living as independently as possible
- 3 meals daily, with expert dining staff serving restaurant-style menu selections in our elegant, private dining room
- Your personal Osborn Nurse Care Manager develops and regularly updates your personalized care plan.
- 24/7 emergency response system
- Daily bed-making, weekly housekeeping and laundry
View our virtual tours below: