Short-Term Rehabilitation in Westchester County, Rye, NY
Rehabilitation - The Osborn Way
Rehabilitation in The Osborn Pavilion helps you gain strength, flexibility, competence and confidence to get back to feeling and functioning your best.
Your recovery will be guided by a customized care plan developed by a member of our professional team working with our Medical Director. Our goal is to help you achieve your optimal physical health, gain a greater understanding of how your body works best, and minimize the need for any visits to the hospital. Your success is our success, as evidenced by our excellent patient outcomes.
The Osborn is known for its warm, professional staff. Whether you are working with us as an outpatient to gain strength and flexibility following an injury, or as an inpatient after a hospitalization for surgery, stroke, or other medical issues, our experienced therapists provide specialized physical, occupational and speech therapies to address your needs. Our Speech Language Pathologist treats speech and swallowing issues and is also certified in Lee Silverman Voice Therapy for Parkinson’s disease.
Experience your short-term rehabilitation at The Osborn following a hospital stay.
The bright and welcoming Rehabilitation Center at The Osborn Pavilion features the latest equipment to help you build strength and flexibility:
- Elite Cardiac Walker® for enhanced support with exercises soon after hospital discharge
- Pro Gym® for building fitness and strength
- Fluidotherapy machine to apply dry heat and massage
- Biodex Gait Trainer® treadmill and Unweighing System for walking with partial weight-bearing
- Specialized speech therapies, including the Lee Silverman Voice Therapy (link) for patients with Parkinson’s disease or stroke-related speaking issues
- Parallel bars, treadmills, balance boards
- Full kitchen and bathroom to help patients gain skills for a successful return home
When I left The Osborn after spending 3 weeks in rehab, I felt as if I was leaving a family. I received exemplary care and treatment from your excellent, professional, efficient staff. Everyone I had contact with was proficient, caring and helpful…Invariably, when I walked in the corridors, there was a smile and a cheery hello.
– Female patient
Contact us to learn more about The Rehabilitation Center at The Osborn Pavilion, located in Rye, Westchester County, New York, just minutes from Greenwich in Fairfield County, Connecticut.