Independent Senior Living in Westchester County, Rye, NY
True freedom means no worries.
Here, you can be active and independent without the daily responsibilities of owning a home. Spend your time any way you choose, with peace of mind about the future.
As residents, our move into The Osborn was with fingers crossed, but we’ve shared beyond our wildest dreams a “tradition of gracious living.” You’ve made our lives over all these years happy, comfortable, relaxed and secure.
– Resident couple
Services and amenities include:
- Opportunities abound for a lively social life with residents who have myriad interests and life experiences
- Meal plan with choice of 30 or 15 meals each month in three beautiful and varied dining rooms
- Active residents’ association, committees and resident involvement in programs
- Underground parking for apartments; private, attached garage with each Garden Home
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
- Outdoor putting green and billiards room
- Perennial garden, expansive lawns and walking trails
- Two on-site libraries, part of the Westchester County library system
- On-site bank, computer center and one beauty salon and barbershop
- Rye Golf Club, located a mile from campus, open to membership for Osborn and Rye residents
For your health
Routine health services are available to all residents through The Osborn Clinic which maintains office hours for general medicine, walk-in care, and podiatry provided by Northeast Medical Group, a division of Yale New Haven Health. There is also an on-site physiatrist from Sports, Pain and Regenerative Institute (SPRI) to consult on pain management and functional issues involving the spine, muscles, and joints. The Osborn has a full-service rehabilitation facility located right in the main building.
Osborn residents have priority access to The Osborn Pavilion Skilled Nursing Center, served by Northeast Medical Group. We also offer Osborn Home Care services directly in your house or apartment.
Contact us to learn more about Westchester County independent living at The Osborn.