Skilled Nursing Care in Westchester County, Rye, NY
Trusted Osborn quality.
The exceptional staff and warm, homelike environment in The Pavilion, our long-term skilled nursing center on our Rye, NY campus, ensure you or your loved one is well cared for. Our successful concept blends excellent care services with a wellness program designed to enrich mind, body and spirit.
Private rooms clustered in groups of seven create a warm, inviting sense of neighborhood for residents and their guests. Each spacious private room is furnished and decorated to create a comfortable setting, complete with TV and Internet access.
Add your own finishing touches, such as pictures and mementos, to make your home comfortable and familiar.
Services and amenities include:
- Available for short-term and outpatient rehabilitation and long-term care to Osborn residents and non-residents; Osborn residents have priority access
- Beautifully furnished all-private rooms, each with a private half-bathroom and Wi-Fi access
- On-site Medical Services provided by Northeast Medical Group, a division of Yale New Haven Health.
- 24/7 care by Registered Nurses and trained staff
- State-of-the-art wellness and activity programs
- Three daily meals in an elegant dining room or in-room dining services
- Housekeeping and laundry services
We accept Medicare, qualified HMOs and/or private payment, with services charged per diem. The Pavilion is not a Medicaid provider. We offer direct admission with no entrance fee.
Board-certified Physicians, Dieticians, Registered Nurses, Nurse Practitioners and Therapists care for residents as if they were their own family members. Northeast Medical Group, part of Yale New Haven Health, has an on-site office providing access to multi-practice medical providers, a pharmacy and urgent care services.
Contact us to learn more about long-term skilled nursing at The Osborn in Rye, Westchester County, NY.