Skilled Nursing Care in Westchester County, Rye, NY
Trusted Osborn quality.
The exceptional staff and warm, homelike environment in The Pavilion, our long-term skilled nursing center on our Rye, NY campus, ensure you or your loved one is well cared for. Our successful concept blends excellent care services with a wellness program designed to enrich mind, body and spirit.
Private rooms clustered in groups of 7 create a warm, inviting sense of neighborhood for residents and their guests. Each spacious private room is furnished and decorated to create a comfortable setting, complete with TV and Internet access.
Add your own finishing touches, such as pictures and mementos, to make your home comfortable and familiar.
Services and amenities include:
- Available for short-term and outpatient rehabilitation and long-term care to Osborn residents and non-residents; Osborn residents have priority access
- Beautifully furnished all-private rooms, each with a private half-bathroom and Wi-Fi access
- On-site Medical Director
- 24/7 care by Registered Nurses and trained staff
- State-of-the-art wellness and activity programs
- 3 meals daily in an elegant dining room or in-room dining services
- Housekeeping and laundry services
We accept Medicare, qualified HMOs and/or private payment, with services charged per diem. The Pavilion is not a Medicaid provider. We offer direct admission with no entrance fee.
Board-certified Physicians, Dieticians, Registered Nurses, Nurse Practitioners and Therapists care for residents as if they were their own family members. WESTMED, the Westchester Medical Group, has an on-site office providing access to multi-practice medical providers, a pharmacy and urgent care services.
Contact us to learn more about long-term skilled nursing at The Osborn in Rye, Westchester County, NY.
View our virtual tours below: