Experience your short-term rehabilitation at The Osborn following a hospital stay.
Whether you have had a hip or femur fracture, surgery, knee or hip replacement or even stroke, inpatient rehabilitation is a crucial part of your recovery. At The Osborn, you will:
- Work with a professional therapist twice a day.
- Rest in comfort in a spacious, all-private room a with flat screen TV, telephone and free Wi-Fi access.
- Enjoy chef-prepared meals delivered to you.
- Relax with your visitors in family-friendly gathering rooms.
- Look your best, thanks to our professional beauty salon.
- When you’re ready, your friends and family could join you on a walk through the garden and walking trails across our 56-acre Arboretum.
- Our Social Services coordinator will work on your discharge plan from the moment you arrive, and coordinate your home care needs after discharge.
For information about admissions to The Osborn Pavilion’s Short-Term Rehabilitation program, contact us today.
To learn more about The Osborn’s Outpatient Rehabilitation program, click here.
Searching for short-term inpatient rehabilitation in Westchester County, NY? The Osborn Pavilion’s Short-Term Rehabilitation program serves patients recovering after ankle, hip, and femur fractures, total joint replacement (knee and hip), orthopedic surgery (back, spine, neck), abdominal surgery, and stroke.