Experience your outpatient rehabilitation at The Osborn.
- Convenient location near the Boston Post Road, I-95, Metro-North and the Hutchinson River Parkway.
- Open Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
- Ground level entrance and convenient parking.
- A doctor’s prescription is needed; just tell them you want to go to The Osborn.
- Adults, 21 years and older, are eligible for rehabilitation therapies.
The Osborn accepts Medicare, certain other insurances and self-pay. Bring your insurance card (Medicare for 65+) to your appointment. If you have a question about your insurance, just call us: (914) 925-8366.
To make an appointment for Outpatient Rehabilitation, contact us today.
To learn more about The Osborn’s Short Term Inpatient Rehabilitation program, click here.